Thursday, August 11, 2011

223/365 Season Home Opener

Go Chargers!  Our first home game was tonight.  They looked pretty good.  I see a few holes though.  I

just hope these guys can stay healthy this year and really play to their potential.  On a side note I had a blast

at the game we took 5 little girls (2 were mine).  We had a great time.  I got all chocked up when they had a

moment of silence for the SDPD officer that was recently killed in the line of duty.  I took a picture on my

phone, but I need a special cord to get it on to my computer...lame.  So picture to follow.  I just wanted to

blog it so I could move along with my next pictures!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

In a pinch, you can send it by picture text message to your email address. (If you text.) My phone downsizes the image, but it would work for blogging. :)