Saturday, December 31, 2011

365/365 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's over I have a whole years worth of pictures.  I can't decide if I've gotten any better photography skills,

I sure learned a lot and enjoyed myself a ton!  Tonights photo, my last of the year was taken with my

touch in the neighbor's bathroom mirror.  Not really the best way to end such an huge project, but isn't

that just the way I do things. I intend to keep posting on this blog, however definitely not daily.  It is a fun

way to track what is going on with my family.  We had an amazing year filled with ups and downs,

smiles and tears.  I feel that all the people and things in my life make me so blessed.  I can truly say that

this blog, although time consuming, has helped me see the joy in my everyday.  I truly love my life and all

the people in it.


No comments: