Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

We'll start with the Sadie monster... First of all she wanted to give me a knuckle sandwich just for taking this picture, as you can tell.  She was set on wearing red and pink, this was the outfit she came up with and I being the stellar mother that I am, let her wear it.  Ahhh Sadie what can I even add!

Madison showing off her heart for the heart game.  I love the capsters and little pom pom dudes she put on there.  She will miss playing this game next year in High School.  I'm sure there's plenty of new fun comming, I just never want her to grow up.  She is such a sweetheart! 


Of course, Sophia got flowers from a boy...Daniel Baker, I think.  All her girlfriends got them from boys too.  Even though they said it was really dumb, it made them all feel so special.  And isn't that really what it's all about?

And what about my Valentines Day?  Even I got to have a little fun!

No comments: