Friday, May 11, 2012

Crazy Day … And Night

Ok so admittedly not the best angle on Maddy for Crazy Day, but not every picture can be uber flattering, so get over it.  It was Crazy Day today at the Junior High and believe it or not Madison was the only one to dress up.  What are the pictures at the bottom of the post you may ask?  That was how she and her friends dressed for going to the mall.  I kid you not.  They pranced around the mall for several hours looking like crazies.  Then came home and trick or treated.  I know, even I can hardly believe I let them do it!  The best part was people actually gave them stuff.  They were given cans of soup, potatoes, pennies and of course someone had some candy.  Ahh I have the best neighbors…and the strangest kids!  By the way Sophia found those Rainbow Cupcake's on pinterest, they were super easy I recommend trying them!





No comments: