Wednesday, April 20, 2011

110/365 Faith in Human Kind Restored

OK so that's maybe a tad of an overstatement, however I really believe that most people are nice, kind and

helpful if you just approach them right and give them a chance.  This is a basic belief of mine that I got to

test out today.  So here it is, we are going to get our house painted next month (You're Awesome Paca

Joe!).  Jeremy and I can't even get in the ballpark of agreement on a color.  Of course it is an issue we have

when any color comes up, I'm too bright and he's too drab.  So I decided to drive around the fine city of

Escondido and pick out house colors I like.  Jeremy says "Just because you like a house color, doesn't

mean you can find it.  It's not like you can walk up knock on the door and say 'I love your house color,

what is it?'"  So I'm thinking challenge accepted.  So this morning I set out on my project of finding a

house color.  I knocked on 6 doors, only one person wasn't home.  One lady said go for it and let me use

my color wheel up against her house.  Two people helped me choose what they thought the paint color

was on the color wheel.  I was invited in for coffee at two homes while the husband went digging through

the garage for paint cans!  People are nice.  Here is what our house looks like now...I'll post it again once

it's painted.

No comments: