Sunday, June 5, 2011

156/365 Relax...and Exhale

It has been an uber busy couple of weeks with the end of Sophia's party it marks the beginning of our

frantic packing for Montana and "birthday week" for me (yea!).  So today I get you relax until the next

wave of crazy comes.  Did you mention your birthday, you may be saying to yourself?  Why yes I did I

will be turning 104 on Thursday.  And for my birthday I received an amazing gift in the mail just before the

girls started arriving for the slumber party.  My new best friend a Canon 7D.  I couldn't be more excited.  It

is super fast and (when I do it right) super sharp.  I can also get less noisy pictures at a much higher ISO

(for all you photo nerds out there).  I'm in love.  Now I just have to figure out how to use it!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh, I am SO jealous!!!!! What a lucky birthday girl you are!! Happy Birthday!