Friday, June 17, 2011

168/365 Official Vacation Day One...

So today was our first day waking up here. We walked around the property and the girls played some

video games (They totally could have done that at home!)  We went down to the bike shop to pick up

some bikes, then came home to go on a bike ride.  Have you ever noticed that when you drive

somewhere in a car it seems so close?  I decided to ride my bike to the Super 1 (grocery store), I did

make it but holy cow I almost didn't make it back!  Apparently what I thought was like one or two miles

was five and a half...each way.  I think I will let my butt and girly parts have a break before I bite off a

ride that big again!  I will be sore tomorrow.  We had dinner at the Victor Steakhouse tonight, which is

always a treat.  A very nice start to our vacation!  Here are the girls smiling because I promised them

soda with their dinner tonight!


No comments: