Friday, November 25, 2011

329/365 Say Cheese!

Who's idea was it to do pictures after staying up all night shopping?  BROWN!!!!  Any how it was pictures

day for my Christmas card.  I thought I was going over to Kristin's to set up her studio with some props and

snap off a few pictures of the girls an that's it.  Not even.  Kristin took an entire shoot of the girls and did an

amazing job.  I will have tons of pictures to choose from.  And unlike when I take them they will be in

focus, and gorgeous.  Wahoo!  I don't know how she does her job?  Look at my girls they look like

squirmy little worms, wiggiling and making weird faces.  Thanks Kristin, I almost forgive you for having

pictures on Black Friday.  I can only post this picture because I don't want to give away my card entirely!!!


No comments: