Tuesday, November 29, 2011

333/365 A Couple Minutes of Fun

I met the ladies tonight for about forty five minutes.  My week is so busy, because Sophia has play practice

everyday for five hours!  She is going to be exhausted by the time this play starts.  Madison has soccer

practice, it's all exciting, but honestly I can't wait for Sunday night to get here so it will all be over!  About

tonight, I had a few minutes before soccer practice was over and I got to meet Kristin and Vanessa for a

margarita, it was exactly what I needed, just a minute to breathe.  And I got some handy tips on actually

learning how to use this great flash that Jer bought me last Christmas!  I'm sure everybody in the restaurant

thought we were nuts flashing away.  Only good friends will laugh through it and help me figure out how

to adjust my settings.  Thanks ladies!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and
would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Look at my web-site: cellulite treatment