Thursday, March 10, 2011

69/365 Looking for clothes in all the wrong places!

So I have been doing only what I can describe as extreme shopping, first an explaination.  Kristen Bons

will be taking photo's of my girls on Saturday.  I am so looking forward to it.  She will be doing the shoot

in downtown Escondido. I wanted an urban look, but not too crazy so the clothes take over.  Then I was

worried about how much I like the clothes because they will be hanging on my wall for a long time.  So I

shopped everywhere for outfits for the girls.  After about 10 huge bags of clothes, I finally called in for

reinforcements.  I made the girls dress in 4 or 5 outfit options, took pictures, then made my friends tell me

which would work best.  She did and of course she choose the option that wasn't even new!  So I spent the

rest of the day returning the clothes.  Now I just have to decide what shoes they will be wearing!


No comments: