Friday, March 11, 2011

70/365 Sadie's Share

Last day of first grader of the week, and last chance to share for the year.  She had to make it great.  She

thought so hard last night.  The first thing she came up with was taking a picture of Hobo, the guinea pig,

then sharing that.  Then she decided that was pretty boring.  The she just knew she had it "I want to share

Maddy!"  She was so jazzed about this idea, that I hated to shoot it down.  I explained to her that Madison

has school too and can't leave class for share time.  I thought it was so sweet that she wanted to share her

big sister.  Then she decided she wanted to build something.  Of course this is an hour before bedtime.  I

was skeptical, but she promised she would get up really early this morning to finish.  Then she could share

her "build" and her tool kit.  And she did.  She must have gotten up really early, because by the time I got

up she was ready for school and building away.  A robot, she named beep bop.  My favorite part was his

cute brain!  I was so proud of her, and she was proud of her work too!


No comments: