Saturday, January 22, 2011

22/365 Sugar Pop Done..and Gone!

Last night I finished my sugar pop quilt.  It was the first quilt that I made an attempt at freehand quilting

on my own, no straight lines!  It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.  It wasn't perfect either, but I

think it turned out great.  I love the colors, the front looks good and I love the back too.  It was designed

my melissa@happyquilting.com, I found it on the moda bakeshop website. I made it for a friend of mine,

but I bought extras to make one for me too, of course.  The quilt wasn't even out of the wash and into the

dryer before I had to get to work on finishing a quilt for a baby shower I am going to tomorrow in

Tulare.  I'm excited about the shower but not the drive.  So, I am posting them together, the baby quilt

wasn't washed in time for the photo, but it turned out nice too!  (I wanted everybody to see the back too,

even though the picture isn't as clear, second photo).



No comments: