Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365 I Love Shopping with Friends

I went to lunch with Elissa and Kristen at the cutest little place in Solana Beach called Claire's on 

Cedros.  All their tables were re-used from other restaurants and unique local art.  Also a very 

nice looking bakery with little valentine sweets.  I thought about taking some pictures, but I felt 

a little weird whipping my camera out at the busy restaurant, so I didn't.  Then we saw a cute little shop 

on the way to my favorite yarn store (Common Threads) on the side of the PCH.  It was called Bon Bon, 

I asked if she minded if I took some pictures, she said no problem!  It is so much fun taking pictures of 

stuff that isn't mine!  This shop had so many beautiful things, classy shabby chic, and antique style, just 

the way I like it.  These were a few of my favorites.




No comments: