Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365 A Love of Everything Repurposed...

I love repurposed items.  These are some of my favorites around my house.

I got the idea for these soda pop bottle glasses from one of my favorite magazines (Ready Made).   I bought a glass cutting kit and went to town.  It's really fun and they are always the first glasses my kids grab.

I took a klompen that split when Sophia danced in last Springs' Dutch Festival and turned it into a pencil and pen holder on the wall next to my desk.

An old rake head I picked up for 1$ became an apron rack in my kitchen.  

My Mom got this utensil wind chime in Montana, and gave it to me as a gift.  

I'm sure at some point this year I'll revisit this topic.  I have many more repurposed items at my house as well as ideas for some more.  I love making stuff!











No comments: