Sunday, July 3, 2011

184/365 Georgetown Lake...and the Testicle Festival

So today we drove out to Georgetown lake.  The Thorn's have family there and they were nice enough

to accommodate us for the day.  They were a wonderful family and we felt so welcomed there.  The kids

had an amazing time on the lake in spite of a couple of engine snafu's.   And I enjoyed the change of

scenery and company!  Oh yes and I can't forget that I am married to a nine year old boy who made me

stop the car on the side of the highway and tromp through some smelly marsh in order to make sure he

got a picture next to the Testicle Festival sign.  "It's times like this that I am so glad you drag that thing

[camera] with you everywhere," he giggled.  Yes giggled.











1 comment:

All That Snazz said...

Takes cojones to snap the last pic! :) Love it!