Friday, July 8, 2011

189/365 - Slowly Moving

Today we started packing up a few things, we are moving from our little apartment (which I love) to a

smaller apartment over my parents garage.  There are pluses and minuses to the move I would say the

biggest plus for me is that I will have internet and TV again!  Wahoo!  But first the move their old house is

also completely filled with stuff so we have to get it all out because renters are moving in late July.  SO I

want to start today.  Jer and I aren't really on the same page with all this but I know there are some busy

days ahead and I don't want to have to hurry.  Anyways, about todays picture, I don't really have anything

to say I was on my way out the door to go out for dinner (Stockfarm again...yum) and my Sadie stopped to

pose for me a little.  I really love how this photo turned out.  A little different, but still a picture of Sadie

which I'm pretty sure everybody is getting pretty tired of...not me though! This is window light, by the

way, which makes for some of my favorite photos.


No comments: