Saturday, July 30, 2011

211/365 Farmers Market..With the Dancin' Duo

Went back to the farmers market in Hamilton for the last time this Summer.  I was so excited to see that 

the dancing couple was back.  There is nothing that intrigues me more than strange people.  Why do they 

do some of the stuff that they do.  Were they once just completely normal and then how did they cross 

the line to strange.  I think I wonder about this stuff because that is something that could totally happen to 

me.  I could be a weird cat lady or like this couple.  I call them the dancing duo, they show up at the 

farmers market and they dance the entire time.  Mostly with their arms.  They make some pretty strange 

movements, probably to avoid repetition, when you arm dance for hours on end you see how that could 

be a problem... So they just dance, they don't need any music.  I figure they must be pretty happy people, 

they are certainly very tan!






1 comment:

Tracy said...

That guy didn't get the memo that the 80s are over!