Saturday, July 23, 2011

204/365 Here Comes The Bride

Wendy's wedding was today and everybody had a great time especially the girls.  Madison was a flower

girl, she looked so tall and beautiful today.  I was so proud of her.  Wendy and Steve had a beautiful

ceremony... however I do have one complaint the ceremony was super backlit because of the amazing

view behind them so pictures were impossible!  I did get one of Wendy that I love, but Uncle Lyman is

making this face...Remember this blog is to help me get practice with my camera.  Do the important

people in my life not understand I am terrible with out good lighting?  Well apparently this wedding

wasn't about me it was about the love between two amazing people...blah blah blah.  Just kidding it was

an incredible ceremony and party.  Their vows were so beautiful and I got more pictures of them

laughing during the ceremony than I can count.  Oh well, I guess my life as a famous international

wedding photographer will have to be put on hold until I figure out lighting a little better!  Back to the

wedding.  Wendy looked as beautiful as I had ever seen her.  The girls, and Mia played with their food

at dinner then danced the night away!  There was even karaoke and Uncle Lyman sang the Monster

Mash, while Aunt Doris, looking smashing, danced beside him.  A wonderful night!




No comments: