Thursday, February 3, 2011

34/365 Feeling Good

Feeling all back to normal now.  Yea!  I had some time today to do some laundry (Jer will love that!),

clean up the kitchen, craft room, and family room.  So things look less crazy around here.  I even had

time to edit my photos and catch up on all my posts today, without having to feel like I needed to hurry

them up!  I love sitting down and "playing" with photos.  It does get me into trouble when I over edit

them.  Especially since I don't really know what I'm doing.  Yahoo!  Flying by the seat of my pants

again.  Back to my point, I felt so good today that I decided to decorate for Valentines, I've never really

done that before, but I have some red stuff and I have some pink stuff so voilà, Valentines decor!  I had

to take a picture 'cause it made me happy to look at it.


No comments: