Saturday, February 26, 2011

58/365 Bad Day...Pretty Flower

I had a crappy day today.  The hard drive that I store everything on, and haven't backed up since who

knows when, was corrupted.  I believe I lost a good portion of all the pictures I have taken for the past

year.  I'm afraid to even look at the back up files, because I'm pretty sure I'll be sick.  Not to mention the

yearbook pictures that are gone.  But life goes on, I've been meaning to back up for a while now, I guess

this means I need to stay more on top of that.  But I do have a beautiful flower in my front yard that

needed a picture taken of it.  I learned a few tips about taking really close up pictures from a friend of

mine and wanted a chance to use them.  I think they worked!  I actually love this picture.  So I guess not

everything is bad today.


No comments: