Sunday, February 6, 2011

37/365 Super Day To Start A New Project

I decided to start a new quilt, because I saw a quilt pattern that I am dying to try but I have so many

projects here at home already that I can't justify purchasing any new fabric until I get at least two quilts

finished, that I have the materials for already.  This reflections quilt will be the first then I will make the

other sugar pop quilt that I have the materials for.  I also have a third quilt that I need to work on, but I

can start that one after these two are finished and I am waiting for my new materials to show up, right?

This "Reflections" quilt is one I have made before and given to a friend as a gift, I have the same idea in

mind for this one.  Let's see how it all goes.  This is just one of the first few steps, and the initial sewing

and cutting of this quilt should take me a few days.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That's the ONE craft I have not dabbled in. The materials look really pretty. Can't wait to see the finished project.