Thursday, February 10, 2011

41/365 A Million Little Reasons

This picture reminds my of the endless little reasons I love and appreciate my Mother.  What you first

have to know is that this is a picture taken from the escalators at Neiman Marcus at Fashion Valley,

anyone who knows my Mom knows that this is in a small way appropriate piece of homage to her.  I

spent the day there today shopping with my Mom.  I am so blessed to have such a thoughtful, wonderful,

fun (this list could go on and on like the strings of butterflies) Mother.  I am so thankful for her example

and presence in my life.  One million little expressions of love to you Mom!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Aw, that's nice. Is she going to see this? I'm your only follower! ha ha ha

Lisa Smits said...

Tracy, I have no Idea! Maybe I can send her some smoke signals!